Friday, March 16, 2012

Daughter @ Red Eyed Fly, SXSW, March 15, 2012


My first band of the day were Daughter.  They played the same venue but were on the inside stage this time.  Getting to see them live the previous night made me want to see them again and again.  I know, I know, I'm greedy but when a band is that good, they don't get boring.  Their set was just as wonderful as the night before.  One moment stands out ... there was a bit of a delay between songs as they were tuning their instruments and some of the crowd starting talking ... I think it took about 15 seconds into the next song before everyone had shut up and there was complete silence save for the music.  It was pretty amazing and it was nice to know that the crowd were enjoying the set as much as I was.

No comments:

Post a Comment