Sunday, March 27, 2011

Esben & The Witch @ The Waldorf Hotel, Vancouver, March 26, 2011

One of the knock-on effects of SXSW is that alot of bands tour around playing the festival.  The result being that a few days after returning home, I found myself with a string of 5 gigs in 5 nights ... all tickets were purchased prior to SXSW and it allowed me to scratch a few bands off my must-sees knowing I'd have a chance to see them.  Of course, the best laid plans sometimes have a way of falling apart and after seeing Esben & The Witch twice at SXSW, I found myself at the Waldorf to see them again for the 3rd time in about 2 weeks (and 5th time in about 6 months).  I am absolutely not complaining, though.  I like them more each time I see them and will definitely grab any chance I get to experience their live show.

No comments:

Post a Comment